[bookport] Re: Why is the current Book Port not good enough??

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <donttreadonme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:36:01 -0400

Pam,

Just my opinion of course, but I will continue to use my unit, until it
breaks, so that it cannot be repaired, or when it becomes not worth it.
It is old technology not a criticism, just a fact, but old technology does
not mean that it needs to be discarded.
I still have an old Blazie note taker, and just like the book port, I will
continue to use it because it fits my needs.
Thanks for everything you guys have done at APH in reference to this unit.

Otto