[bookport] Re: Which Mailing List Is Active for the Bookport Plus?

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:46:01 -0500

Hi:

The BPP address listed in the manual is the correct address.  Keep in mind, the
reason for the lack of traffic is that this will be the public list and is not
active, as the product is not out yet.  However, you can post your questions
there and get announcements there, too.

I intended on announcing the availability of the Book Port Plus, once it became
available on this list.  The only reason why I hadn't is I had said I'd let you
know when it is released.  That it isn't ready yet and we don't have a price.
However, because of the announcements last week, we have been swamped with
questions on this list.  You can switch over, if you want more info on it or
buy the product.
We intend on keeping separate lists to make it easier for all of us.

Sorry for the confusion.

Pamela