[bookport] Re: Where can I get an extra BP?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:28:33 -0500

Deb and anyone else who's interested -

Pamela said recently that they still had a small stock of Book Ports for
sale at APH. Check some of the buy/sell/trade lists specifically targeted to
the blind community...I've seen more used Book Ports for sale recently than
ever before, so they're available. I recently bought a very good used BP for
myself as a backup unit. Typical price for a used unit is around $200.