[bookport] Re: What kind of card?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:05:12 +1300

Hi Sally and list:

Yes, it is a logical question. People seem to report having the best luck with Sandisk or Kingston CF cards. Don't pay extra for higher speed as the speed doesn't matter from a book port perspective. Try to buy cards that include a lifetime warranty although I've never had cause to exercise it.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sally Rosenthal" <sanford.rosenthal@xxxxxxxxxxx>