[bookport] What ever happened to being nice?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:16:12 -0500

In the last few days, I have noticed a definite underlying tendency to
berate people for their opinions.  Myself, I like to hear other
people's opinions without having 15 people write back and criticize
the person's thinking on the subject.  So come on folks, can we stick
to the facts and skip all the hate mail?  Either you have something to
add to a particular thread or you don't.  I really would appreciate
the threads being restricted to the technology and not to the validity
of the person who has a particular idea.

Neal