[bookport] Re: What Is The current Latest Firmware Revision Number?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:05:51 -0400

Hello:

I just experienced something similar, because my card was full.=20
If your Flash Card is full, then you might want to change cards, or delete =
a file or two to make room. The Firmware update temporarily goes to the =
card, before going onto the device itself.=20

Try again. Pamela

>>> pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/16/04 09:23AM >>>
Hi,

I had been using the Beta firmware, and then did an update last night.=20

My bookport now says version 01.01.07.  I wanted to see if this is indeed
the latest firmware release number?

The only unusual thing was my Bookport was locked when I connected it and
received the "firmware downloaded please disconnect bookport" message in =
the
transfer software.

Just not sure that the firmware downloaded last night got applied, and if
not, how to reapply it, etc.

Thanks,
Mika