[bookport] Re: What Have I Done?

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:12:59 -0400

Hmmm, If I remember correctly I just left the book port connected after
installing the firmware, and installed the software.  After that I was
prompted to restart my computer.  I then unplugged my Book Port and let =
the
system reboot.  I then plugged in my Book Port again and it started the =
Book
Port Launcher after that I went to the options button and did the rest.  =

My audible files are not saved in the audible folder by default.  I =
changed
it to another drive.  This makes it easier for me to find my books.  The
only think I don't care for is I have over 100 files in there and I have =
scroll through all to find the book parts I want to transfer.  In my =
Audible
Manager I have each author in there own folder then each book is in that
folder with the associated author.  Call me file management geek...  Lol
anyway, the audible manager isn't used to transfer books. =20

Dave
=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=20