[bookport] Welcome Back!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 05:01:20 +0100

Hi Everyone.

To those of you who have been on this list since 2004, I would like to say hi.
I am Ibrahim and I used to give people practicle advice on using their BookPort
readers as well as troubleshoot user problems.  I also used to contribute on
the Book Courier list, but I am no longer the owner of a Book Courier,
prefering instead the much more powerful BookPort and its excelent software.

I would like to make a suggestion to the management of APH.  I think the
BookPort should come with a free rather than demo copy of BookWizard reader.
BookWizard is after all a very basic daisy player and it would make an excelent
accompanyment to the features of the BookPort.  I would also like to see an
option in the BookWizard software that automatically transfers the talking book
you are listening to directly to the BP rather than having to do this through
the transfer tool.  If such a feature already exists, please someone point it
out.

Anyway, I am pleased to be back with you all and if I can help in any way,
please feel free to get in touch.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu