[bookport] Weird language change

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:00:03 -0800

Hi folks,
I have this habbit of slipping my bookport in to the pocket of my bathrobe
as I walk around prepairing breakfast. Well, this morning I was listening to
a book. I wanted to go back and review something, but in the process of
pulling it out, some buttons got pressed and, all of a sudden, Doubletalk
was trying to pronounce words with different language rules. I don't know
what it was. I went in to the setup keypad and found the Spanish setting
thinking that might tell me something. It said, "Spanish no."
The interesting thing is this, under normal circumstances, even when Spanish
is on, the menue items speak in English, but while this strange thing was
happening, it was even trying to pronounce the menus  in the other language.
I am running what I believe to be the latest version of the firmware
2.3.0.0.
I reset and things are back to normal.
Any thoughts?
Rusty