[bookport] Re: Web-Braille Files

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:03:12 -0500 (CDT)

I think there's a program called Wintrans that'll do it. I'm fortunate enough to have acces to Duxbury.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, John Melia wrote:

thanks a lot dale does anyone know of a program that will turn Braille files in to text or at least when I download them to the computer I can open then and the computer can read them.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Lieser" <drlieser@xxxxxxx>