[bookport] Re: Web Braille issues

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall007@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:07:09 -0500

Hi everyone,

In reference to Braille Book Review for January-February 2007, the braille
copy is on Web Braille now. The HTML copy have not been posted yet. It
should be there soon.  I assisted Clovernook in proofreading the braille
edition at least part of the magazine.

It is located at
http://www.loc.gov/nls/braille/mags/bba07a.brf

Be sure you read the license agreement before downloading the file.
You must have a user id and password to download it.

Take care.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

"It's not over until I win!"--Les Brown

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Phone: (513) 931-7070