[bookport] Re: Vote for F-Chord

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:17:05 -0500

I like the F cord command, although the fact that only one space key works
was confusing initially.  If it is stated in the manual that only one space
key works for a chord command it should not be difficult to activate an F
chord command.

If there are any future plans for implementing other chord commands it might
be better also not to change the F chord command at this point.  If there
are not likely to be further chord commands then I think it isn't as
important to maintain the F chord command and would have fewer objections to
the 7, 8 and 9 keys being used rather than the F chord command.

I just discovered the Braille keyboard and the new firmware yesterday and I
think it is absolutely cool!  Great work for coming up with the idea.

Joni