[bookport] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:56:16 -0500

Well, you got the last one right, anyway. What Robert says is true, too. Dates are only proposed ones. I'm sure NLS is trying to deliver on that promise, and they probably have the authorization scheme worked out. But knowing how government agencies work, if I was a gambler, I wouldn't bet on the August date, or that the authorization scheme will work right the first time around. The federal government doesn't work like that!

At 02:13 PM 7/7/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Okay, I don't believe anything. We didn't go to the moon! There really isn't an NLS beta program and downloading digital talking books is nothing but a pipe dream. Victor stream will never play books that don't exist. HTH

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.