[bookport] Version 2.2

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:48:33 -0400

Thanks to everyone at APH who keep making the Book Port an even better and
more useful product.  I love the new alarm feature.  I work at home as a
medical transcriptionist, but, we have to punch a cyber time clock four
times a day.  The company I work for as adamant that we cannot even have one
minute of overtime on the clock.  I use the Book Port alarm to alert me to
the fact I need to clock in or out throughout the day and I find this very
helpful.

I also like the swap file command and the fact that a person can move files
from folder to folder and delete a folder on the Book Port without using the
computer.  I have not even used these last two features yet but am glad they
exist for the times I will want to do so.

Thanks for this wonderful product.  It is like the American Express card ad
used to say, I don't leave home without it!

Joni