[bookport] Re: Using the Book Port Spider

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:33:32 -0400

Robert:

Spyder doesn't currently support web sites which require a password.

Rob Meredith

>>> robert.fenton@xxxxxxx 08/11/05 01:19AM >>>

Hi Larry et al:

I have had some difficulty with bookport spider.  I am attempting to
access
a newspapers database operated by the Canadian National Institute for
the
blind.  When I select my newspaper and the section of the paper that I
want
to access, I then select all the links for the articles.  Spider seems
open another copy of the web site, runs into an error stating invalid
password and I then get an access denied error.  How can I work around
this?
Thank you.