[bookport] Re: Using Bookport With Bookshare

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:40:07 -0400

Thanks to everyone for your help on this subject. After giving it some thought, I decided to stick with downloading the daisy format for the simple reason that it gives me maximum readability on both my computer and the Book Port. I have over 2,000 books from Bookshare, and changing direction now doesn't really make sense. It would have if navigation was better with brf files, but they seem to work similarly. Except for file size, it looks like six one way and half a dozen the other. So thanks to everyone for your advice.

Monica Willyard