[bookport] Re: Using Audible.com and BookShare

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 07:57:53 -0500

It isn't a big deal at all.  It is an advertisement ploy.

At 07:45 PM 7/28/2006, you wrote:
Greetings, All.

Every once in a while, messages come on to the list wherein the writer seems to be determining if he/she should go with BookPort or BookCourier. I don't know how significant a factor this is, but in checking out the Audible.com and BookShare sites, they both specifically reference BookCourier as a workable (for lack of a better term) device without referencing BookPort at all. If I was looking again, I think I would give that factor quite a bit of weight.

I have not tried using either source yet so I don't know: Does BookCourier being mentioned mean (as I would infer rightly or wrongly) that it works
much more easily and with better compatibility with Audible and BookShare or is it not that big a deal?

Thanks in advance for your responses. As a new BookPort user, I have to admit this is giving me some concern.

Michael

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A