[bookport] Re: Using Audible.com and BookShare

  • From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:37:38 -0700

Michael,

Audible mentions the Book Currier, but both machines work as well.  In fact, I
think APH does much more to make the BP more usable due to more on going
aggressive programmers and a great support staff as evidenced by the many
discussions on this list.  Remember, that all Audible does in mentioning the
Currier is to suggest "optimum" settings for Audible book formats, namely
Format 4.  This format is the best for manipulation by the Book Transfer
software as well.

I have been an Audible user for much longer than I have owned my BP.  The
Bookport has only made Audible much better.