[bookport] Re: Uses for BookPort

  • From: "Sarai D. Bucciarelli" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:07:42 -0600

The Iriver players are accessible and I have an Archos Jukebox 20 GB
recorder, you can download an alternative firmwear called rock box, this
gives voices to the menus and spells out the directories and names of songs.
your computer recognizes it as another drive, even w/o the rockbox, you can
still navagate your music. this type of player is discontinued, but you can
still find them on ebay and Amazon, also the rockbox team is making their
firm wear for the Iriver players.