[bookport] Unscubsrive ProcessRE: bookport Digest V4 #164

  • From: "Peter Spitz" <peterspitz101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:04:07 -0600

Hi All:

Could someone please post the process for unsubscribing please?  I sold my
BP to my friend Mohit in India and no nlonger use the list.  Special thanks
fto John Glass at Bookshare.org for being so gracious.  He has arranged a
scholarship to Mohit to help him start accessing books.  Mohit will be the
first known Bookport/Bookshare.org user in India.  Hope I don't embarrass
him.  He's a very nice guy and quite excited about his new Bookport.

I hope the list can help him be a frequent and happy user of the Bookport.

Thanks again and forgive me my rants and gripes here!

Peter Spitz