[bookport] Re: Unique Uses for BookPort

  • From: "Pipakis, Spero" <SPipakis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:34:52 -0400

I like that.

Spero Pipakis
Coordinator
Access Technology Center
Pittsburgh Vision Services
412 682 5600 3415

-----Original Message-----
From: LARRY SKUTCHAN [mailto:lskutchan@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 8:10 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Unique Uses for BookPort

One thing I like to do is to essentially treat the device as a printer,
so =3D if I need to take an agenda to a meeting, it is a quick matter to
send =3D that agenda to the device.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Saturday, July 24, 2004 3:34:43 AM >>>
Hello all.
Since I'm a relatively new user, I am wondering if folks have come up
with =3D interesting and unique applications for BookPort.  I saw one
person post =3D that they often put their travel itineraries in =
BookPort,
and another said =3D they often put their address file.  I am well
familiar with how it does =3D what it is advertised to do, but wonder if
folks have found new and =3D interesting uses for it that might be =
outside
the box.

Thanks!

Marlaina Lieberg