[bookport] Re: Unfiltered file error on BP

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:11:11 -0600

Thank you, Don, I forgot to point this out.  I personally have absolutely no
patience with the whole concept of a default folder, (not saying it's a bad
thing, just that I don't use it), so I always connect my BP, pres alt+f and go
into whatever folder I desire, and then head over to Windows Explorer and use
the "send to" option.

Sarah