[bookport] Re: Unexplained Bookport Behavior

  • From: "William Stephan" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:08:15 -0500

Interesting...
Are you sending text as "line oriented"?  I've noticed that if a file doesn't
have hard returns in it, if you're sending as line oriented, sometimes the BP
will read a chunk of your last line.  I haven't checked it, but I suspect that
when there's no returns and text is line oriented, the BP treats 255 characters
as a line.

 Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO
(816)803-2469