[bookport] Re: Unable to transfer from PC to new Book Port.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:49:16 -0700

Hi Jeremiah!

Thanks so much for the reminder about the drive assignments.  I saw that in
the manual as well, but it wasn't clear to me that it could cause an issue
such that the transfer software failed to work properly.  I feel that this
should probably be made more clear in the manual.  It now works as expected
on my system!  Thanks again all over the place!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Wishing you and yours a happy, accessible New Year!
Blind Access Now blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com