[bookport] Re: Unable to transfer from PC to new Book Port.

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 20:25:46 -0500

Nope, it doesn't show up in either my computer or the device thing in the
control panel. However, I do hear the wave vile which is associated with a
USB device being plugged in. Since the Book Port doesn't show up in order to
reassign it's letter I thought maybe I should change the letter of something
else which is on my computer but I don't know which one or to what letter.
A few months ago someone posted a message that said that windows doesn't
like it if removable drives are lettered either before or after other
drives, but I don't know which. I do have two internal hard drives lettered
C and l, and my external hard drive is labeled K so I don't know if that is
the issue but they all seem to work fine. The book Port has been useless to
this computer since day one.
Tiff