[bookport] Unable to transfer a digital talking book magazine to book port

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:15:09 -0600

Hello everyone.  I am unable to transfer a digital talking book magazine to
the book port which has been downloaded from web audio.  Despite calls to
Judy Dixon and some modifications made to my folder name as recommended by
Mrs. Dixon, the file will not transfer to the book port.

My folder is called c:\mydownloads with no spaces between the my and
downloads.  Here's how I tried to retrieve the file.  I open the book port
transfer software and highlight digital talking books.  I type the following
in the file name edit box:
c:\mydownloads\people_2004-08-23\people_2004-08-23.opf.  I get the error
message that this path does not exist.  Mrs. Dixon even tried to help me
find the directory in the mydownloads folder and we didn't have any luck.  I
wrote privately to Larry but have heard nothing yet.

If all else fails, how do I unsubscribe from the beta testing program so
that I can get phone support.  Thank you.

MIchael Massey