[bookport] Re: Unable to Listen to the Carroll Stewart Interview

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:12:04 -0600 (CST)

Move to Canada, then you'll really have some temperatures to blame Larry about.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Kitty Litter wrote:

I just downloaded the file and it is a 96kbit joint stereo and plays fine. As long as we are blaming Larry for things, I would like to blame him for this 19 degrees in Louisville. Surely he has enough hot air left he could blow this way and make spring come early this year!