[bookport] Re: Unable to Listen to the Carroll Stewart Interview

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:57:21 -0600

You mean... there will be no white Christmas in Colorado? I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... Oops! That one belongs on a music list! Or, does it?

Have a blessed Christmas, everyone!

At 02:26 PM 12/20/2005, you wrote:
Hi. Ok, ok, what have I started. Larry must be sending some warmer weather here to Colorado because by the end of the week the temperatures will be around 60 degrees. As I replied to an earlier post, I am blaming nobody, nobody at all. I just want to be able to listen to the blind cool tech pod casts on the PC after that dad blasted plug in window comes up. Hey, if wanting the pod casts to play on my PC affects the weather in a positive way, I'm all for it.

Mike M

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A