[bookport] Re: Unable to Listen to the Carroll Stewart Interview

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:18:17 -0700

Hi, Kitty. Whoa! I am blaming nobody at all. I was merely pointing out that I am unable to play the file in question and was hoping for a solution. As a matter of fact, I even tried listening to the file provided by Chris regarding the Victor reader classic player and it wouldn't play either.

Mike M
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>