[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: "Jim King" <jim_king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:04:27 -0400

Not true.  I have personal experience with several people who said that =
the
reason they are not willing to buy a Book Port is for the very reason =
that
there is no internal speaker.  The memo feature is one of the reasons I
purchased a Book Port and if it had an internal speaker, it would be =
much
more useable.

Jim King