[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:22:35 -0500

You would just have to remember to recharge it before you went on a
trip.  I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.  I like things the way
they are.

At 03:17 PM 4/8/2005, you wrote:
>But what good is recharging via a USB port going to do when you are in a
>plane or on a bus and the batteries die?  I like the fact that the only
>thing that ties me to the computer with the book Port is the transfer
>software.
>
>Joni

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...