[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:09:52 -0500

You can buy a small memo taker that is blind friendly for less than a
hundred dollars.  Granted, the memo feature of the BP is a handy feature to
have, but I almost never use it.  Besides, the audio quality of the voice
memos is so poor that I couldn't understand them unless I was wearing
headphones, especially in a public place.

Mark