[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 13:41:45 -0500

Mary, chill.  Life is too short to be so intense.  Life will go on...  The
sun will continue to rise whether or not the Bookport gets an internal
speaker.  People will buy it... or not.  This just isn't a personal
issue... at least, not to me.  To each his own is what I say.  Your opinion
is certainly as good as mine.  What a dull world it would be if we all
agreed on everything.

I mean no offense.

This is my last word on this thread!

At 01:18 PM 4/9/2005, you wrote:
>I agree that the bookport is fine the way it is now.  Especially with
>battery efficiency.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Steve

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...