[bookport] Re: Types of Daisy files

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:21:19 +0100

Am I right then that commands within a daisy2 book should work, ie. those
with lots of mp3 and smil files?  I did not think these types of daisy books
were recognised.  Would this mean that I would need to send the mp3 files
and the ncc.htm file via bookport transfer?

Sorry if I'm seeming unclear about this one, my reason for wanting
clarification is that I am trying to right a review of the Bookport and I
want to ensure I'm familiar with all the features when describing them.

Thanks for your help.

Donna.