[bookport] Re: Type of batteries

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:34:10 -0500

Actually, the batteries that ship with Book Port may change from time to =
time depending on supply, price, and availability.

We recommend a good alkaline battery.  While battery manufacturers would =
strongly disagree, we have found that the name brands pretty much provide =
the same consistently good results.  Stick with a brand name, and you =
should be in good shape.

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:07:30 AM >>>
Hi list!

Can someone advise me what brand of batteries ships with the Bookport? =
I'd=20
like to try to get the same brand here but failed to get that information=
=20
when they died.

Cheers,
Dave