[bookport] Re: Transferring and playing music on the Book Port

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:41:49 -0600 (CST)

Well, that's kind of how it was for me too. It seemed a little confusing at first, but then it clicked. Glad you got it figured out.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Debbie G wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I figured out to do it a little while after I submitted my inquiry to the group.

Thanks for your help, though.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>