[bookport] Re: Transferring Files

  • From: "Marta Rodriguez" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:28:47 -0400

Hi Linda:

I don't generally convert my braille and text files to MP3.  Tried it once
using the Bookport's converter, to see how the files would sound, but didn't
like it.  Some people on this list have used programs that do that.  I don't
remember what they are though.  The only audio files I transfer to the
Bookport's flash cards are music and audio books that I've saved to my computer
in mp3 format.  I use real audio to rip my music and audio books, and sometimes
Windows Media Player, after setting the player to save in MP3 format.

Marta