[bookport] Transfering files with the BP software

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:45:51 -0500

The problem with sending files to the Bookport seems to be a difficulty with
my home PC.  I can transfer files at work.
I have tried
1. a different flash card
2. a different cable
3. downloading and installing the Bookport softeare from the APH web site.

My computer still tells me the Bookport is not connected.  I know the USB
port works because it recognizes that I have a device in and it works on my
USB memory chip.

When I try to remove the bookport software the add/remove software box says
it couldn't remove it completely.

When I use the flash cardthat comes with the bookport, after I disconnect
the Bookport I need to remove the batteries to reset set it so it talks.
This didn't happen with the additional flash card (1 gig lexmark) but the
files didn't transfer either.

Please advise.
Thanks!
Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
and personal growth.