[bookport] Re: Transfer suggestion

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:02:59 -0500

I would love more command line support in the transfer tool. I know the
manual says only programmers would care,  and maybe I'm the only one who
would use it, but you have to type in the entire path of the file, you cant
point your command prompt at the folder and then just relatively say
d:file.txt and it doesn't support wildcards.

  _____