[bookport] Re: Transfer question.

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:38:37 -0500

Rob,

Well I solved the problem. That's the good news, the bad news, at
least for you windows users, is that I solved it using my linux
box. I created a for loop and copied the files into a new
subdirectory one at a time and then transfered that directory to
the bp and all was in order. I suppose that if someone were well
enough versed with batch file programming they could create a
batch file under windows that did that very same thing and that
would help.

I have a friend at work who may be able to help if anyone is
interested in having such a utility. Let me know if there is
interest and I shall broach the subject with him.

Keith

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx