[bookport] Re: Transfer Software Feature Question

  • From: "juan Pablo Bello Rojas" <juanpisjaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:41:05 -0500

thats a good idea since when connecting my bookport with some content into
it stopts or prevents the bookport to succesfully conect to the computer and
it saves time. I thought so too, but instead of creating those files I just
thought i could pass them to my flashcard reader but there are serious
concequences about doing this.

Juan