[bookport] Re: Transfer Software Feature Enhancement

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:23:29 -0600

A good idea I think. The Move feature is really helpful when i forget to which folder I am sending files and then want to rearrange them.

I want to once again say thanks to APH for the better indexing we now have while reading. It makes very few errors and I really like being able to resume where I've stopped. A major fix, in my opinion. The alarm is also awesome - get a milk delivery every Thursday morning and no sour milk since the new Beta. No sour grapes either.

Gary