[bookport] Transfer Software Feature Enhancement

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:42:35 -0500

I use the cue feature quite a lot so am always connecting the bookport and
using the "send now" button to send the files I have cued over the past week
or so.  I would absolutely love to hear the name of the folder where they
are going because by the time I have cued all my files, I forget where the
transfer software is sending them.  Ok, I'm a lousy planner, but that's how
it is in the real world.  If we could hear something like "send now to xxxxx
folder," I could change it if I wanted, or accept it, but at least would
know where the hell everything was going.

Thanks for considering this.

Don Barrett