[bookport] Re: Time and date

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:18:23 -0400

Hello:

Before changing your batteries next time, press d plus e plus f. This will =
preserve your settings, including the time. Though the clock does not =
continue to run without batteries, if you're quick to change them, you =
will only lose a minute or two. Therefore, after you put in the new =
batteries, you will only have to go back and adjust the minute, if you =
wish. This does, in fact, save you some steps, as you do not have to go =
back and start from scratch with the date, and the hours and so forth.=20

This may not be the resolve you're looking for, but I find it useful and a =
time-saver--no pun intended.=20

Pamela

>>> dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/20/04 08:22PM >>>
I have noticed that when I need to change the batteries, the time and date
has to be set again.  Would it not be prudent to perhaps fix it so this
would not happen.  If a watch battery or some other method of holding the
time and date static would be nice.  this would also facilitate other
settings, such as volume, speed, etc....  to be kept when changing the
batteries.
=20
Just a thought.  No reason for others to comment I'm just stating a
suggestion.
=20
Dave
=20