[bookport] Re: Thought someone might be interested.

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:53:35 -0500 (CDT)

Shucks. I knew it had to be too good to be true. <SMILE>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Rick Alfaro wrote:

I went to the product link and once taken to the Ecost site for the actual
product, you find out it is really a 128mb cf card and not 2gb.  I would
have jumped on it if it was really 2gb.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:45:31 +0000
                        From: mydealram
<alerts-reply-67155-20050623@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: dealram price alert
To: slicht@xxxxxxxxx

Sandy,

The following RAM PRICE was just found to meet your RAM alert criteria!

Type: CompactFlash
Size: 2GB
Manufacturer: generic
Unit Price: $18.94
Shipping:   $0.00
Total:      $18.94
Take me there: <http://dealram.com/ramclick.html?143880?ref=alert>

Once dealram.com has found a price on RAM that meets your buying criteria,
we will not send you any further notifications for that preferred type,
size
and price.

  This email is Copyright (C) 1997-2005 dealnews.com Inc. All
  rights reserved. dealnews.com Inc. disclaims responsibility
  for all content, including prices, specifications, and
  availability. Please read our full disclaimer:
  <http://dealnews.com/disclaimer.html>

Sandy Licht Phone: 409-898-8218 Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A 11For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the LORD...