[bookport] Re: Then their is this.

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:22:45 -0400

Definitely apples and oranges.  The DS50 is a fantastic memo recorder that
can also play music and read audible, but it definitely is no BookPort.  I
have a DS50 and use it daily for taking notes.  It is terrific for what it
was designed for, but when I want to read, I grab my BookPort.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx