[bookport] Re: Then their is this.

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:08:46 +1300

Hi Phil and list:

That's Braille B r a i l l e. Whenever you want to start learning, it is easy. A complete table of all the dot combinations is included in Appendix C of the bookport manual. Braille can be useful everywhere and in any light. Please consider learning it. I don't know if you're sighted or blind but it really doesn't matter. It may have been invented initially for blind people but everyone can benefit from it, unlike some government programmes, etc. I'm not joking.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>