[bookport] Re: The selected device cannot be opened

  • From: "Sally Maguire" <1.sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:45:17 -0700

Thank you Pam!!!
Looks like we got it! There is only one MP3 file I am able send through Book port. All the others are in folders and do not appear when I open them.. Is this typical? I may have a faulty cable. Now all files transfer, even from Kurzweil.
Thanks,
Sally

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>