[bookport] Re: The need to reset BookPort

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:01:11 -0500

Ah and to think I was going mad. I also have run into the problem where
I go to start the unit and it doesn't do anything. Removing the battery
for a second is enough to fix the problem. I haven't run into this all
of the time, but it has happen. I have the lock beep set to yet at this
minute. I just picked up the unit which I haven't used in a day or so
and it was fine.
Btw, I might be crazy, but I recall previously if you had the keys
locked and you pressed a key you would hear a beep, but with the latest
firmware, I press the key and it doesn't beep until I release it. Was
that a change or am I nuts?

Scott