[bookport] Re: The bible in MP3 format

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:51:30 -0400

---Actually tell me more about the braille version.  Where did you download
it and how did you set it up?  Ideally each book could be a separate file or
folder.  It would be nice to get the navigation as simple as the road
runner.  A small card just with the bible arranged as txt files would be a
nice thing.
Rich